CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (Whitecard)
April 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$135.00
Interested in starting a career in construction?
Students who successfully complete this unit will gain the knowledge and skills to identify workplace health and safety (WHS) legislative requirements, identify construction hazards and control measures, identify communication and reporting processes, identify incident and emergency response procedures.
On successful completion of this course you will receive:
Safework NSW Statement of Training (a WHS Induction Construction card will be issued from Safework NSW and forwarded to your mailing address)
A statement of attainment for unit of competence Work Safely in the Construction Industry CPCCWHS1001
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number is required prior to enrolments being processed. To obtain a USI number, please go to www.usi.gov.au to register.
- Students must be over 14 years of age
- All students must provide 100 points of ID on the day of training to be allowed entry in to the course, at least one of which must include your residential address and one photo identification e.g. drivers license.
- Assessment will take place a number of times throughout the course with an opportunity to. Assessment methods may include written assessment, oral questioning, workplace observation & demonstration of techniques in the workplace or simulated workplace.
- Dates: 27th April 2018
- Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Duration: 1 Day
- Cost: $135.00
- Click here to download a brochure
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org