RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
March 14 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$250.00
Do you need certification to be able to enter and work in confined spaces? Our training is for employees, supervisors, managers and PCBUs in any industry nationally.
The statement of attainment in enter and work in confined spaces provides students a balance of theory and practical elements of working in a confined space.
Over the 2 days students will undertake and develop their skills in planning and preparing for working in a confined spaces, working in a confined space, identifying and controlling hazards within a confined space, exit a confined space, maintaining and clean up of the work area.
On successful completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number is required prior to enrolments being processed. To obtain a USI number, please go to www.usi.gov.au to register.
- Students must wear protective clothing such as a long sleeve shirt, long pants or overalls as well as steel capped boots for the duration of the two days.
- Assessment will take place a number of times over the duration of the course with an opportunity to learn and practice skills and knowledge between each assessment.
- Assessment tasks may include written assessment, oral questioning, workplace observation & demonstration of techniques in the workplace or simulated workplace.
Western College can bring this training to your workplace with our transportable training facilities and are able to meet your training needs in the workplace.
- Dates: 14th & 15th March 2018
- Times: 8:30am to 4:30pm each day
- Duration: 2 Days
- Cost: $250.00
- Click here to download a brochure
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org