RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
May 9 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$250.00
Do you need certification to be able to work safely at heights?
The Statement of Attainment in Work Safely at Heights provides students with the knowledge and skills to work at heights in a number of industries such as civil construction, mining, drilling industries.
Over the 2 days, students will undertake safe work practices, identifying work requirements, identify work procedures and instructions, accessing and installing equipment, perform works at heights and clean up of the work area.
On successful completion of this course students will receive a Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number is required prior to enrolments being processed. To obtain a USI number, please go to www.usi.gov.au to register.
- Students must wear protective clothing such as a long sleeve shirt, long pants or overalls as well as steel capped boots for the duration of the two days.
- Assessment will take place a number of times over the duration of the course with an opportunity to learn and practice skills and knowledge between each assessment.
- Assessment tasks may include written assessment, oral questioning, workplace observation & demonstration of techniques in the workplace or simulated workplace.
Western College can bring this training to your workplace with our transportable training facilities and are able to meet your training needs in the workplace.
- Dates: 9th & 10th May 2018
- Times: 8:30am to 4:30pm each day
- Duration: 2 Days
- Cost: $250.00
- Click here to download a brochure
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org