The Art of Silver
February 22 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$245.00
Join our silver jewellery beginner’s course where you can design and produce your own unique piece of silver jewellery. This course will cover the terminology, tools and techniques essential for producing your own unique designs.
Leave this workshop with your first piece of jewellery ready to wear. Once you have completed this level you can move on to the more advanced courses, making more intricate pieces to add to your collection.
- Date: 22nd February 2018
- Days of Training – Every Thursday for 5 Sessions
- Course Times – 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Cost – $245.00 per person (includes enough silver to make two pieces of jewellery)
- Venue: Dubbo Arts & Craft Society, 137 Cobra Street Dubbo
- Click here to download a brochure
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org