- This event has passed.
TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
April 4 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$700.00
This unit of competence (TLILIC2001) specifies the outcomes required for the operation of a powered industrial truck equipped with a mast and an elevating load carriage to which is attached a pair of fork arms or other attachment, for licensing purposes.
This course will prepare the participant for their Safework assessment. The national assessment is designed for users and operators of forklift trucks who wish to obtain a SafeWork NSW High Risk Work (HRW) licence (LF). Students will learn to plan work, conduct routine checks, shift loads and shut down and secure a forklift truck.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number is required prior to enrolments being processed. To obtain a USI number, please go to www.usi.gov.au to register.
- Students must be 18 year of age or older
- Students are required to bring 100 points of identification, one of which is required to be photo identification
- Closed shoes must be worn preferably work boots
Assessment Requirements: Assessment will take place a number of times over the duration of the course with an opportunity to learn skills and knowledge between each assessment. Assessment may include written assessment, oral questioning, workplace observation & demonstration of techniques in the workplace or simulated workplace and scenarios.
If successful you will be issued with a Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA form). Successful participants must then lodge their application within 60 days of the date of assessment at a NSW or ACT Australia Post outlet with the following:
- Original (blue/white copy) of NSA form
- Application for a National Licence to perform high risk work
- Original and acceptable evidence of identity documents totaling at least 100 points
- Colour, passport size photo
- Prescribed fee/s
- Date: 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th April 2018
- Days of Training – 3 days training (3rd day is an optional revision day)
- Assessment Day – 1 day Safework Assessment
- Course Times – 9:00am to 5:00pm each day
- Cost – $700.00 per person
- Click here to download a brochure
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org