Traffic Control Combo: RIISS00041 Work Zone Traffic Control – Implement Traffic Control Plan Skills Set & RIISS00044 Work Zone Traffic Control – Traffic Controller Skill Set (COURSE FULL)
May 24 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$650
This Course is Full – please call us on 02 6884 2899 for the next scheduled dates
RIISS00041 Work Zone Traffic Control – Implement Traffic Control Plan Skills Set & RIISS00044 Work Zone Traffic Control – Traffic Controller Skill Set
This Traffic Control Combo course provides training for personnel who are required to control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat and are required to set up and work with Traffic Control Guidance Schemes/Traffic Control Plans at a work site.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded an RMS Statement of Completion (SOC) certificate which allows them to work in the Traffic Control Industry immediately to complete their training on three live sites, whilst waiting for final assessment which will be conducted in a live environment. The SOC is valid for 90 days only. (To be able to work on a construction site the student must hold a Whitecard – CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry)
Students who successfully complete the live assessment will be awarded the statement of attainment for the following units of competency:
- RIIWHS201D Work Safely and follow WHS policies and work procedures
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
- RIIWHS205D Control traffic with a stop/ slow bat
- 16 years of age
- Photo ID is required on the day of training
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number. To obtain a USI number, please go to www.usi.gov.au to register.
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing including sturdy boots & long sleeved high visibility shirts (or vest) and bring a hat.
- Students must participate in work placement on two occasions within 90 days to have their RMS card issued.
Assessment Requirements: Assessment will take place a number of times over the duration of the course, with an opportunity to learn skills and knowledge between each assessment. Assessment may include written assessment, oral questioning, workplace observation & demonstration of techniques in the workplace or simulated workplace, third part reports, and responses to case studies and scenarios.
- Date: 24th & 25th May 2018
- Days of Training – 2 days training
- Workplacement Sessions – 2
- Course Times – 8:00am to 4:00pm each day
- Cost – $650.00. You may be eligible for subsidised training.
- Venue: Verto, 227 Howick St, Bathurst NSW 2795
To register your interest in this course, please contact us on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org