Western College is currently recruiting for a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Manager. The RTO Manager is primarily responsible for the management, coordination and administration of Western College’s Training Division including the delivery and monitoring of the college’s vocational education and training programs as an RTO.
Key Selection Criteria
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or above in the field of education and training and/or demonstrated
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116);
- Understanding of Government funding in relation to Smart & Skilled;
- Demonstrated experience in management and compliance;
- A proven background in sales and marketing;
- Ability to establish and create networks across various industries and community
- Proven record in identifying and leveraging opportunities critical to business
- Strong strategic direction and planning experience;
- Current Driver’s License.
- Board knowledge of economic trends and their effect on the labour market and vocational education and training;
- Knowledge of VETtrak;
Applicants will need to supply, a letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria, a resume and provide a minimum of two (2) work referees, to be lodged electronically to email@example.com
For further information or to request a copy of the application package including the job description please contact Rene on 02 6884 2899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 20th December 2017.